Karen Kennedy is the founder of Bookit who specialise in end-to-end bookkeeping services for franchise owners.
With extensive experience in franchising at the corporate office level, Karen saw a key need in the marketplace to offer franchising experience based bookkeeping support to franchise owners.
Every franchise and system has its own nuances to how it operates, and these are things from a bookkeeping perspective that can cause headaches for franchise owners – especially new ones!
The best advice you can be given is to stop trying to do the books yourself, and let an expert take care of that part of your business for you, so you can focus instead on growing your business.
Each client gets a DEDICATED Account Manager as well. That’s big, and it’s not normal for bookkeeping services.
A selection of services the Bookit team provide are;
– Dedicated account manager for every client,
– Payroll including superannuation, STP and EOY payment summary production,
– EOFY tax lodgements and company tax planning in association with our partner accountant,
– Reconciliations of all business bank accounts and credit cards,
– Reporting to Franchisor when required and in format required,
– Setup and training on accounting platform,
– Processing of all creditor invoices along with supplier payments,
– IAS/BAS Preparation and lodgement,
– Budget and Cashflow forecasting.
*SUBSCRIBE* to franchise buyer YouTube channel.